Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day One: Game On

Day one in my search for a husband.
I was ready to wake up early, go for a run on the treadmill and wear something that emphasises my "eyes". Instead I hit snooze on the alarm 7 times so I could finish my dream about the drummer from Coldplay...and ended up wearing sorta clean capris that are held together with a safety pin.

Haven't ponied up the cash for the eharmony subscription yet, so I can't actually "see" if Rich from York is "not that guy on Jerry Springer".

Thinking about trying match.com, but first I am going to photoshop my double chin out of my pictures.

Made "friendly" eyes at a guy at Fuddruckers, in retrospect Fuddruckers may not be my target audience...also realized I use "quotes" to much when I write...I'll work on that later. No husband material today

No comments:

Post a Comment