Too tired today to look for a husband...plus, I am pretty sure I smell like vomit. Sick kid, plus lost a contact lens = vomit on clothes. I couldn't see it, but I smelled it. And apparently so did the guy at the liquor store. Oh, wait does he count as a potential suitor?
I thanked him for holding the door in my best possible desperate single mom voice. (sounds something like a cross between my drunk voice, and the voice I use when I really want to yell at my kids but people are around) But, he scampered away quite quickly. Only possible reason...vomit on clothes. Besides, is the liquor store really where I want to find my man?
I did see that eharmony matched me up with a 33 yr old who is into car repairs and home maintenance...if he turns out to be straight, and I can figure out where he lives I may ask him to marry me.
Although I am pretty sure that if I did have a husband...today, I would have told him to shut up at least once.
Happy weekend......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Julie I love the blog so far!!! Very funny. ~~Shawna
ReplyDelete