I've spent the last few days in a black plague enduced haze of sickness...only venturing out when necessary. So, of course I hit up Wal-mart on a Sunday morning...full fever in tow in the search for white raspberry icee popsicles. Now, I had this flavor icee once in 2003, and am not even sure that they make it in popsicle form...but that was what I had to have on a Sunday morning, with a fever and every need in the world for Depends undergarments.
Conscious of the fact that I had not done my part to look for a husband the day before, I was confident that this little jaunt would hit pay dirt. I mean who wouldn't love me in my pajamas, rocking the natural fresh face and that sexy tousled slept in hair look. Except that my slept in hair look was complete with several odd hair bands caught in different stages of updo, and my natural look had white crusty stuff on my mouth.
I was so dilarious that I winked at the elderly gentleman greeter at the front, and when he handed the kids stickers..I told him to "call me". In a feverish kinda way he looked like Vin Diesel. Don't judge me!
So, the sickness is over, I have subscribed to eharmony...officially!!! And I am ready to converse with some hotties...or at least semi-functioning men, who may or may not have lost their hair, and can count to 10.
I have finally gotten a chance to view some pics...and I was not dissapointed. Tonight, I am goign to send messages to a select few and try to strike up a conversation. I have no idea what I will say..
"Have you noticed the price of velveeta has gone up? "
" How do you feel about full back waxing? "
" Coin collecting...for it or against it? "
I'm going to have to come up with something better that that, or else I am going to be forced to try speed dating at the VFW.
Wish me luck....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment