Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello My Name is Helga

Here is the best part about online dating...when you fill out a profile, you can be whomever you want to be. If I want to be a svelte supermodel from Czech, I can be. Fill out the correct height, education and wants/likes...and you can be someone for anyone. Hi, my name is Julie. I am into cubist art, indie films and Battlestar Galactica. I secretly want to work for Greenpeace and aspire to be a a better person to my fellow man.

This is especially true if I don't put up a photo. All it takes in this day and age is some decent google skills, and I can positively plant the correct information to make my potential date believe I LOVE being a vegatarian and live in Utah . So, when I meet guys online who seem to be too good to be true...I need to remind myself that they are. What you don't want my phone number? Real guys I know, in real life are DYING for my phone number...even if they don't like me, like me...guys LOVE phone numbers.

I mean really life is not like the movies, and when they say that the guys acts like they are all that and a bag of chips...I need to request pretzels.

A funny conversation online isn't like meeting in real life...it's still online. And people hide things for a reason. I mean, am I really going to tell a potential date about dancing on speaker stories...and are they really going to tell me that they really are a woman, with 5 kids living in a former Eastern Bloc country with a phone job working for Capital One or Big Ladies Loving Life Hotline?
And that boys and girls is the problem...online is not real. Life is life, and online is online. So, for that reason...let's get our happy on and find some profiles to make of....I mean, it's not like we are making fun of real people right?

Ok.. I expect this to be a work in progress, but here at 2: 40am we'll see what I come up with. Whew 100 characters down already!!

UPDATE! OK LET ME TRY THIS AGIN! THIS SITE IS HISTERICAL LOL, I MEAN WHEN YOU SEE PICTURES OF KIDS LOCKED IN A DOGS CAGE THE RED FLAGS SHOULD BE FLYING HIGH LOL. YES THIS GIRL HAD HER KID LOCKED IN A CAGE WTF!!!! I MEAN LADIES YOU'RE SINGLE FOR A REASON! 1) YOU DROVE YOUR MAN CRAZY OR 2) HE DROVE YOU CRAZY! LOL ;). SOME GIRLS ON HERE NEED A LESSON IN ETHICS

Just for the record I have sent enough emails. I am done with that. If you are interested you contact me. Stupid Jerk Fishing!!!!! You girls wonder why men send dumb emails cause we are tired of no responses!

Before I get started if your a slob don't both going on if you look around your house and theres piles of stuff and you look like a hoarder or something don't bother I'm not a fanatic but do care how my house looks I'm looking for someone who is young at heart

Never knew the line, "Sleeps with the fishes" could be a double entendre before. Thanks POF!

Time for a new profile description,although judging by the amout of views to messages ratio, I'd say most of you will not see this!!

I threw out my tv.
Dont talk much but I mean what I say except when I'm being sarcastic.
Honesty, I try my best at it but being human it'

No comments:

Post a Comment