Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can I see your hardware?

Speedating. No, it has nothing to do with Apollo Anton Ono or a pair of skates...but just the thought of it has me sweating like a female German weightlifter. I have decided to go speedating on Thursday with a friend from work. This isn't just any speedating trek into desperate single waters...no it is a lock and key event.
What is a lock and key event you ask? Some sort of dungeon themed dating party? Oh, no..according to the dating website a lock and key event has nothing to do with shackles and chains:
"Men get keys, women get locks. As soon as you check in and get your first lock or key, set off to try and find its match. Every key matches at least 2-3 locks, so depending on how outgoing you are, you could find your first match within minutes! Just approach a member of the opposite sex and ask if you can see if your hardware is a match."
As if the men having a key wasn't symbolic enough...I am willing to bet that the "hardware" jokes will be flying. I feel like I need to brush up on my key jokes and be prepared for deciding how long after approaching a guy across the room, he can stick it in my lock. I mean the key...gutter people...minds out!!!

So, peeps...I need some good lock and key pick up lines. This is where I ask you, my smart, funny, illustrious group of readers. Yes, all 9 of you. I need pick up line ideas. Comment below...post them on my fb wall, or shoot me an email. On Wednesday I will choose the top three and award prizes. Everyone loves prizes!!! Just don't expect much more than a stolen pen from the orthodontist...I am girl on a budget.
Come on...help a spinster out!

No comments:

Post a Comment