Sunday, July 24, 2011

You are a Loser Top Eight!

Wow...this is two posts in one day. I feel like I should be tired or something...But, I just read an article on Yahoo called "Eight Signs That He is Into You". And felt like I needed to offer my rebuttal. So, I give you the "Eight Signs That He's Not Into You" or what I like to call the "You are Loser Top Eight". Some of these may be rated R, so take the kids out of the room...and lock them up where they belong.

8. On your first date, orders just one beer for you to share...and licks the glass before you drink.
7. Sends you a random text message refering to no topic you have ever discussed and in it calls you Tina.
6. Takes out his phone during your date to chat with a chick online in New Jersey.
5. He asks you to take his picture so he can update his profile.
4. When discussing online dating, he refers to it as a hobby.
3. When talking about your interests, says "did you tell me that already?"
2. Explains not emailing for weeks, by saying that his email was hacked.
1. When he puts his pants back on, he laughs and says.."wow, that was easy!'

No comments:

Post a Comment