Short blog tonight...and but this is my new favorite dating profile for the week. Thought I would share. Warning...it is rated R. BUT...I have added a bonus track. Take a look.
I'm not really gay, duh...I would be on a gay site if I were.
Contact me if you’re interested in meeting.
Do not send me an email unless you have full intentions of getting in your car and driving to a public place to meet at some point, whether you’re alone or with someone else when we meet. Or if you want me to pick you up.
Dont take it the wrong way, I will talk with anyone. And want to talk to you, I'm just tired of receiving messages that turn into nothing more than conversation through messages. I do enough emailing at work.
I'm here for business, not by my choice. I'm not looking for love or a relationship, I know I will be returning to TX and have no intentions of moving to PA.
Good luck on your search for whatever that might be.
I'm not...let me repeat NOT looking for sex!! I can pleasure myself very well, thank you!
I find women beautiful and am just curious to know
Do you...
like to watch porn?
dance naked with the lights on?
let others watch you have sex?
Are you...
a perv?
a nasty talker?
a fantisizer?
a dream maker?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
Another profile...from a guy who just emailed me.
If you have a tattoo on the small of your back or on your chest (or anywhere on your body for that matter), please don't contact me. In it's natural form, the human body is beautiful without a sweet tribal tat. Big Steelers fan? Awesome! Don't contact me. Mouth-breathers who have no sense of self are too stupid to attract a man without sacrificing their femininity and rationalize this behavior with the most basic, caveman level of logic. "If me act like him, maybe him will like me". It's ridiculous that most of the profiles I read look like they were made by teenage boys. "This is my fav football team and this is my fav baseball team". I'm sure those things are really going to help a guy figure out if he should be dating you. Because, ya know, liking the same hockey player or liking the same beer is totally going to help you love each other more and lie to each other less. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO HAVE IN COMMON! Oh yeah, and don't tell me about how attractive you are. Try to refrain from calling yourself hot, sexy, etc. If you need an explanation for that one, you are conceited and I am not interested.
Does your profile?
Look like this?
I can wear jeans.
I can wear a dress.
I like pizza.
I like fun.
I am so random.
If it does.
You're too young for me.
No matter how old you are.
Ladies! If you'd like to "start as friends first" and "see where it goes from there" but you're "not looking for a relationship" and you're "open to a relationship in the future", that means YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP. Do you want someone to like you for your personality? Then show JUST your personality in your profile, not your body in trashy half naked pics. Hope this helps!
To my soulmate, wherever you are, I will definitely look forward to hearing from YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment