So..I decided to go back to the online dating sites. Let's face it...I have a good touch of ADD, have no life outside of my four walls...and a higher than average ability to type quickly. Plus, if I had to look at Christina Aquilera's boobs hanging out one more time on The Voice...I was going to scream. Love Adam Levine...call me!!! Meaning...TV was just not floating my ice cream.
I am back on Plenty of Fish...purely for the fact that I get more action on that site and it has the highest ratio of wackos per psychos...what? Trust me...you love when I am on here...this is where all of the good material comes from.
I am contemplating going back to Match...and let me tell you why. I am not going to let one failed attempt with an international man of mystery keep me off the most entertaining piece of world wide web since Rebecca Black's Friday video. Nope...not me. I am ready to get back out there...show some good stuff off to the world and I ain't talking Weinerizing.
Add to the fact that I am signed up for speed dating in July. That should be worth the $20 just to hear me talk about it...I am hoping to have a busy summer on my hands.
Whether it is online dating, speed dating or hanging out at Lowe's...let's face it, it's tough to be single in the world today. Everybody is just looking for someone to love(I'm singing in my head...are you? No? Maybe I didn't take my meds today)...and as an ode to my fellow searchers on this crazy carnival ride. I give you this link to a great video.
Dating Fail
(thanks to my favorite texting and driving psychotherapist for passing this along)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment