Don't get me wrong. I know that I don't have a body like Megan Fox...hell I don't even have a body like Matthew Fox, but I'm no Pabst Blue Ribbon chugging, muffin topped high school drop out who got a pay day loan to pay for my dentures and Amazon rain forest wax at the local beauty school.
I can spell, or at least I know how to use spell check. If I take two teaspoons of benadryl and squint really hard I still look like my 30 yr old self when I look in the mirror. And at one time in my life I may or may not have perfected the art of dancing on a speaker.
I don't smell, I bathe and I can discuss a two run homer in the 9th without having to look at flash cards. I work. I have a positive balance in my 401K, and will eventually pay off my Jeep loan.
Yes, I have children, but they are not snot-nosed, haven't chewed on the furniture in at least 6 months, and stopped shop lifting jeans from Old Navy once they were out of diapers. In short...I am a catch.
So, why it is that the only "winners" I have sending me messages are the ones below? Why is it Matt from Malvern that you closed our match on eharmony without ever giving me the chance to tell you that my favorite movies include the best of the Lee Marvin collection?
Is it my hi message? I swore that I was going to stop using the hi...but I am like a crack whore at a Boys to Men concert. I just can't help myself. Bobby!!!
I sent another message to ANOTHER guy on plentyofish. Don't worry, it wasn't to any of the ones below. As always, I will keep you posted if anything exciting happens.
Well i like to go camping or stay at home n whatch movies or go out to the movies . I losten to all kinds of music but metal is my favorite . I also like Stephen King novels n movies . And i like to go to the bar once and awhile just to get out but i raidther stay at home to drink . I also have two children none live with me one lives in lebanon and the other in maine .
im a home body but i do go out every now and then with my woman when she needs to get out
And I don't want to change your life...
(um, dude...isn't that the whole point of this thing? Not real motivated are you?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

at least mr. raither stay home knows how to read...and his children live elsewhere, that's a bonus, right? of course, you'd have at least 2 baby mamas to deal with...
ReplyDelete