Dear Diary:
Week 5 and so far no conversation, coffee or late night im with the man of my dreams. I did see a boy that was really cute, but I think he likes that other girl, and I did "I must, I must increase my bust!" exercises this week, but I haven't seen a difference at all...
oh,wait, ooops. How embarassing that actually was my diary entry from 7th grade. Sorry...won't happen again. I "heart" Judy Blume.
But, this whole husband search feels like 7th grade when I had a SUPER huge crush on Jon Russell and it took China Blue Revlon eye shadow and a training bra to make him my boyfriend.
They actually don't make the China Blue anymore...what is a girl to do?
I sent an actual emial to a guy this week. He is funny, likes the beach, wants a girl who likes Baseball, and is an Army vet who owns his own business. I already had names picked out for a our dogs, and was leaning toward having his former Chaplan marry us. Except, he sent one message back...and then nothing. I hear crickets. My emial back to him was funny, showed thought, mentioned nothing about my love of all things Twilight. But, nothing.
So, I have sent a couple of other hi's tonight, just to keep the flow going. But, the whole hi thing...really not doing it for me. Apparently hi is not interesting. I'm going to send another hi to a guy on eharmony. If this one doesn't work..I am moving into full-on email mode.
But, here are the messages I got this week from PlentyofFish.com. I know that you will be wondering why I haven't yet registered for china at Macy's.
hi sweety how ar u today u look so pretty really u ar i would to chat with u on my free time and get to know more about u hope to hear from u sonn and have a wonderful day sweety pie
So what u like to do for fun
I like your pictures
I am looking for a woman who just does things
All of this "attention" is enough to get a girl down. You know start to wonder is it really me, why can't I find a nice guy. I mean it's ONLY BEEN 6 YEARS!!! Sorry, lost it for sec.
Won't happen again. Come on lcy1995 : staring a new chapter in life...you don't know what you are missing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment