Yada, yada, yada....I am single again. I'm not going to dwell too much on this..since, I am already over it. And by over it...attempting online dating again.
But, in case you were wondering. The last thing he said to me was that I basically failed to give him what he wants. And that was someone who would devote their entire life to him, and never, ever under any circumstances have something else going on. Like life. Or kids. Or a phone call. Totally weird. So, there is 3 years of my life I can't get back. So, we move on.
And I have. I am back on Match.com and Zoosk. Trying to avoid the prostitution black market of Plenty of Fish. So far so good.
Here is my run down/update of the two sites I am on. Match.com...only those who really give a shit pay the money to play. Everyone else tries to add their phone number as their profile name.
MikeGuns8675309 is sort of a tip off that you are a cheap bastard. If you aren't willing to pay for love, I'm guessing you aren't going to like when I order the lobster ravioli. And if you use the word Guns in your profile, I am going to assume you are a serial killer and avoid you.
My favorite email that I received this weekend was from Flyboy..who normally, given my affection for pilots, who have peaked my interest. However, Flyboy sent me an email earlier in the week, which I ignored...because he is not ever close to my target demographic.
I've learned that even a nice "Hey, thanks...but no thanks" doesn't go over so well. So, for dudes who are not to my liking...they get ignored.
Well, Flyboy did not like being ignored As a matter of fact, he is very upset and cannot believe that I am already not "being truthful and honest in our relationship". Apparently, he is not one to judge..but, the "facts are loud and clear".
Well, this is the first time I have been accused of a being dishonest in a relationship, that I wasn't in. Go figure.
Zoosk...way too many things I can do to guys. Like..like them, carousel them, chat, or be interested. I am ADD. This is too much shit to keep track of. Although, there are some really hot guys running around. Just saying.
I can't freaking believe I am doing this again. I am about this close to contacting one of those arranged marriages chicks. Eh, who am I kidding marriage is the last thing I want. I just want someone to mow the grass, kill the bugs, snuggle me at night...and not bitch up a storm. There are other wants in there, but this is the PG13 version.
Love the one you are with peeps...love isn't easy. But, let's have some fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment