Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Can Suck It!

This Valentine's Day, I am also celebrating a new holiday...Singles Awareness Day. Because no one is more aware of being single than on Valentine's Day.

Oh, sure people in relationships get a day all to themselves...lovey dovey flowers, and crap...but no one is jumping to make any holidays that single people would really love. Here are some of my "Single Holiday" ideas...go grab some conversation hearts to munch on while you read...'Too Hot" "Awesome" "XOXO".

-"Your Husband Thinks I am Hotter Than You Day"

-"I Can Leave My Clothes Laying All Over the Bedroom, and No One Complains Day"

-"They Go Home to Their Own Beds After Day"

-"I Buy Shoes Instead of Power Tools Day"

-"My Money is My Money and You Can Piss Your Own Away Day"

-"I Have No Freakin In-Laws Day"

-"I Don't Carry My Balls Around In a Coach Satchel Day"

-"I Can Stay Out All Night and Not Hear the Following Words: Irresponsible, Disappointment, SOB, Loser, Ho' Day"

-'That $49.95 You Were Forced to Spend On Roses, I Spent On Wine Day"

-"I Don't Get Woken Up In the Middle of the Night By Snoring So Loud It Registers On the Richter Scale Day"

-"I Actually Have Had Sex in The Last 3 Months Day"

I could go on, and on...with potential "Singles Awareness Day" ideas. Fun, right...but, remember peeps...even single people need love too. Happy SAD (oh, that is not good...) Day!!!!

XOXO
Julie

P.S. New boy in my life...and things with the airline pilot are heating up...this could be an interesting Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment