Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Captain Has Turned on the Fasten Seatbelt Sign

Well, boys and girls...welcome back to the dating adventures of your favorite sarcastically delicious single mom. (yes...I mean me) It's a new year...and we have a whole new crop of unavailable men, toothless fifty-year bikers and bat-shit crazy commitment phobs to keep us all entertained.

Let's have an update...shall we? So...I took a holiday hiatus from dating, so that I could concentrate on cranberry margaritas and the Gladiator games, aka the holidays with the family. But, now...I am back, baby...and ready to get back out there. I really believe 2012 is going to be my year to find Mr. Not So Annoying...or it just may be the year for me to find a good plastic surgeon. I would be ok with either.

I have been chatting up a storm with some hot new guys...had a lovely interaction with a pretty nice guy, but about 11 emails into our little tango...he lets loose the fact that he has 6 kids and sells online toys on the side. First of all, unless the name on your Titanium Amex card says Brad Pitt...there is no way I would ever be ok with a guy who has 6 kids. Call me shallow...but I don't think that the amount of Prozac I would need in that scenario is allowed by law. Second...online toys? I don't even want to know that means. Bye, bye...I don't remember your name.

But, I do have good news. I have replaced the Fireman with...wait for it..the Airline Pilot. He's hot..he's funny, he's hot...he flies a plane...in like a uniform and one of those sexy hats...wants to take me to a Braves game....he's hot. There is only one problem...he lives in Florida. I have taken the unavailable man magnet to a whole new level...I find a guy that actually wants to date me, and he lives in Florida. Of course, maybe that's why he wants to date me...because he really can't. Hmm...something to ponder. Damn men. Hopefully, you will be hearing more about Mr. Airline Pilot...and by more, I hope I don't mean transcripts of conversations I have with his wife, or the police report from when his crazy ex shows up at my house looking for her man and his uniform.

I did run across an interesting profile on POF this week...and thought you would enjoy. Happy New Year peeps. Hope it's going to be a good one!


I like hot women. Trying to meet lots of them. After that, maybe one of you hotties will be the one. until I find the one, I just want to meet lots of hotties. Its not even really so much about getting busy, though it's really ok if we do, its more about being able to take pictures of myself with a hottie while we are out on a date so I can post them on FB to impress my friends. You may hate me, but my FB friends don't need to know that. I like a woman who isn't afraid to pick up the bar tab or be my DD from time to time.Just to be clear, I like Sexy chicks. I really have a thing for redheads, brunettes and blondes, in that order. You don't have to be Barbie, but you have to be hot. I am not going to apologize for being shallow, i like sexy chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment