Hi Santa-
It's me Julie...and I have been very good this year. Wait...why are you shaking your head no? I have been very good. Well, actually Santa I don't think the other night should count, because technically its December, and what happens in December stays in December, ya know what I mean? No, I was not aware that it's supposed to be all year long...geez, you're kind of a hard ass about this whole Naughty and Nice thing.
Ok...so maybe I wasn't very, very good...but I did give money to charity, I helped people in need, and I did flash some cleavage at that old dude this summer. It's really all about giving. So, maybe Santa since I have been so good...could you maybe, just maybe take a look at my Christmas list? And consider putting a couple of these gifts under my tree this Christmas. I don't want to be greedy...just a few things would make me happy. And I promise Santa that I will work on being a much better girl next year....and since I have you here...you don't happen to have a younger , cuter, less hairy single brother?? I mean, can't knock a girl for trying...Oh, you can. Oh...well, I didn't mean to ask anything inappropriate. Sorry...so, here is my list. Thanks Santa...and I will make sure to put out those white chocolate macadamia nut cookies you like...and a couple of 40s of Miller High Life. For the reindeer...wink, wink.
1.The disappearance of Kim Kardasian...nothing bad to happen to her, just for her to go *poof* along with Kloe, Kourtney, Kendall, Kris and whoever else..I am pretty sure I just lost brain cells because I know that many of their names.
2. Half-naked hot dude with non-hairy legs...who smells like Old Spice and likes to go to the mall and then goes away when I want to use the remote on the TV.
3. Shoes...any kind really works. And several pairs in many styles is just fine. I don't want to be pushy, but Manolo comes to mind.
4. Grease 2 poster. I have asked for this several years in a row, and alas you fail me every year. I am beginning to feel slighted. Please work on this one please.
5. First edition Poe book with the Gift of the Magi...best story ever. This request alone should earn me some serious bonus points...cuz I need all I can get for #8.
6. Red Rider BB gun...you'll shoot your eye out kid.
7. Light Saber. This needs no explanation.
8. That one thing, that we talked about before...you know THAT thing. No bow is necessary. Oh, wait... bow could be very sexy. Ooops...sorry, guess you aren't allowed to say sexy to Santa. Awkward.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays...Festivus for the Rest of Us...Happy Hanukkah
Love and eggnog,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment