Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I just may be a little bat sh*t crazy

The Blog is Back! Cue AC/DC playing in the background. I prefer Back in Black, but feel free to go with Highway to Hell...or even Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. You pick.

I took some time away from the husband search to toast my skin, paint my toes and run around looking for tar balls on the beach. Ahh, I love a vacation. Some would say that a vacation is the perfect time to find a husband...but the only thing I found was homeless guy shouting on his cell phone at the mall. Don't worry friends... I checked to make sure it wasn't my ex-husband before asking him if he was single. But, Chad was clearly not husband material.

Just so we are all up to date, here's an update on activity since we last had this time together.

Signed up for ANOTHER online dating service, and yes this one isn't doing anything for me either.

Got hit on by a friend that my parents went to high school with, who coincidentally was wearing a tuxedo and 8 chicks with boob jobs in his profile picture. If I thought for one second I could get a boob job out of the deal, I would totally hit that. And yes, I meant that HE was wearing the boob job chicks. You have to see the picture.

Spotted a former stalker on Match.com, and immediately had to bathe my eyeballs. Apparently his wife dumped him. Although I'm not sure that a woman who works in the city on the weekends counting cash in a tractor trailer in the Wal-Mart parking lot really "dumps" someone. It's more like, stops putting her cigarette carton in the bread box on his kitchen counter, and won't bring home a six pack to put him to sleep. Still, I'd like to keep him a FORMER stalker for obviously reasons. Currently working on the profile block.

Got dissed on eharmony by a dude who didn't like my "don't likes/must haves list". I'm not sure if it was my comment about not liking men to who require ointment for their "nether region" or the fact that I have kids. Either way, as I am frequently reminded...this is a screening process. So, consider this one officially on the cut list.

The following dudes show up as matches on my various husband searching sources. I will not reveal all of my sources to you, wikileaks or any other pseudo news outlet, except TMZ. I will not bringing any of them home to meet mother, but I may or may not have potentially already dated one of them online for a few minutes. I'm still confused by Speedate.com

Lookin for my Hellcat.
NO DRAMA, NO GAMES, PLEASE. A little crazy ok, bat sh*t crazy no way, lol. You should be adventurous and willing to try new things (I am not talking about car theft here, but skydiving oh yes).

I am communicating with someone who interests me. In case this works out, I don't want to disappoint anyone by looking like I am on the prowl. More importantly, I am incapable of being sincere to more than one woman at a time. Thanks for your interest.

My hobbies include being punctual and wearing a comfortable pair of slacks.

I've been described as a GQ kind of guy with an LL Bean weekend flare.(although this guy also likes martinis and is a psychologist...so, it could be fate????)

Where's my fair maiden of a vixen?

looking for it all, may the best one win
i like the truck pulls,racing,sex,and a woman who lets me be me and does not judge or make me someone im not,im honest and expect the same,if you don't have humor and are stuck-up don't enter my world


Great stuff huh??? And the search continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment