Fear is a funny emotion. It can make you run screaming from a tall dude in a freaky mask who is standing in your kitchen with a bloody axe...or it can send you screaming into the arms of someone who is all wrong for you...because being with wrong is better than alone. I don't know about either one of those scenarios...but I generally try to avoid bloody axes.
Fear in dating and relationships isn't like running into a axe murderer...the ultimate worst that can happen is that you will get emotionally hurt. Yeah, it sucks...bad...but you still have all of your arms and legs and no one is standing in your bathroom with a knife. If they are...can we talk restraining order?
So then why do we spend so much time entrenched in fear? Why are we scared to get hurt? Why are we scared to be alone? No one loses a head. No one bleeds to death. No one gets haunted by old dudes we ran over with our car while drinking with the cast of any CW prime time show. None of that happens. So...I for one am going to spend less time in fear...it's just not worth it. Life is too short...why be afraid...unless of course blood starts coming out of your shower head...that is a reason to be afraid...scary. That always freaked me out...
In the spirit of my favorite holiday...I give you some scary things men have said lately.
Life for me is pretty much work, football, sleep. Rinse and repeat.
I enjoy my line of work knowing that I put smiles on my clients faces
Don't message me if you suck. I'm awesome and I'm looking for an equally, if not more, awesome mate.
Yea, there is enough room in your closet for my clothes.
if you got your head up your ass, & think your sh*tdon't stink, don't bother message me, i love real people!!!
I like me some spicy food and music that makes my butt shake !
I am complex and so are you. Message me or reply and we'll make nice with each other. The world is ours.
tierd of those who pretend to be who they are not....so lets see...about me.....thats easy...lol...Somtimes i wanna KillSomtimes i wanna DieSomtimes i wanna Destroy
I am looking for a woman that wants a discreet, regular FWB situation but it could also be a short term arrangement
Reformed bad boy now appreciates the simple things in life: sunsets, kittens, smooches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment