Thursday, August 23, 2012

Keeping the Pants On

It turned out to be an 8 1/2 hour  first date...minds out of the gutter people...talking was all that was involved.
We shut down the local coffee shop...then he walked me to my car.
It was a good night...I can't even remember what we talked about, but the hours flew by.
The next morning he asked for the pleasure of my company at dinner that evening. It was a 7 hour dinner date...and yes, I was wearing pants and kept them on all night long.
That night two things happened...none of which involved being roofied. He did the finest Cheech & Chong impersonation I have ever heard...and he said the following "I would be happy to kill your next bug". Normally this type of sentence alone, from a date, would cause an immediate criminal database search...but I told him about my dead bunny, bug killing rant. And I was a goner.
So, I've decided to kept this one around. Not sure where things will lead, but just to give it a shot I hid my dating profile and have turned down three other dates.
I haven't told him about the blog yet, but I am pretty sure he will find it amusing and not at all scary. Wish me luck with that!!!
In the mean time look for more posts about ordinary things like how I am contemplating creating a Hunger Games arena in my living room to combat behavior problems with my tweens. May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment