My cardinal rule of online dating is that you must never, ever forget that the only thing men really want is to get into your pants. I even wrote a post on it. Check it out if you have not read it in the last 24 hours...it never gets old.
So, imagine my surprise...when I find myself clearly and wholeheartedly in a situation where I not only have forgotten that the only thing men want is in our pants, but I was walking around swinging the pants in his face. Figuratively, people...not literally...it's a writing device...go with it...minds out of the gutter.
Let's face it, my downfall are smart guys, ones with power and one who call BS on my usual lines. I like a challenge...but then I get sucked in...and next thing I know...I have forgotten about the pants. Again, figuratively..I'll let you know if things gets good.
I figured that because of all this, I need a refresher course on what men really mean when they say certain things. Share it with your single friends, laminate it and keep close by...just in case.
He says, "Do you have other pictures?" What he really means is... Do you have naked pictures so I can preview the pants?
He tells you "You are so beautiful". He thinks this is a direct route to pants...and expects immediate pants action.
He tells you that "He doesn't just want a quick hook up". In that case he means, he doesn't want to miss any of your pants, but it's still the pants he's after.
He wants to know "When can we get together?" This is his way of asking if you are bringing the pants with you.
He says "I am really looking forward to meeting you!" It really means...Hell, yeah...I'm getting pants.
He says that he "Is looking for a relationship". What he really means is that he is looking for a relationship with your pants.
Hopefully, this will help keep me straight next go round with the male species. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment