So, yes...we had a earthquake. Hurricane expected to hit this weekend, and last night I watched the movie 2012. While this particular "end of the world" movie was certainly no Armageddon, or even that other one with Pierce Brosnan and the lava...all combined it made me think a little bit about my own mortality.
I tend to be a life is too short kind of person...I mean my shoe collection is based on that very principal. But, all of this gloom and doom can take it's toll on a girl. I decided that maybe I just need to settle for the first guy who is up for the challenge of spending time with me when I am not wearing makeup. I mean, who cares if he smells...that can be fixed. Who cares if he annoys me? I can drink more wine. Who cares if he can't spell the name of the town where he lives...everyone has a weakness. What really is so wrong with settling? I know I deserve the best...but if the world is going to end sooner rather than later, maybe I just need someone who breathes regularly and isn't a pedophile. It's not exactly the best....or even good, but it's something, right?
I may try this settling thing out...just to see how it goes. I have pulled together some potentials below...let me know what you think?
I am looking for an Easy A. You don't play mind games and don't have to work that hard. I am supposed to write about four sentences here but I just want to look at you. I have a background in photography, commercial art and architecture. I need someone that likes
what I like right away.
I am currently employed by the federal government that has me traveling constantly. So it makes it tough to meet ladies without getting in trouble in new unfamiliar areas
Always respect the pimp hand and remember pimpin' ain't easy!
just a santa claus looking for my ms claus so it will be christmas all year long.i love to dress up as santa every year for the resident .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment